Short Course in Entrepreneurship
Being an entrepreneur, starting up and managing new businesses, is one of the most exciting and challenging things you can do in the field of business. An entrepreneur needs a wide range of knowledge and skills. This course covers important elements of entrepreneurship, such as finding and protecting a business idea, attracting funding,
finding a market and a marketing strategy and leadership.
Topics addressed are:
- Entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurial mindset
- Creativity, innovation and protecting the idea
- Leadership and team work
- Planning: time, finances and resources
- Elements of a business plan: business canvas
- Elements of a marketing strategy
- Principles of investment financing
- Risk analysis and risk perception
- Business strategy and principles of decision making
- Presenting a business idea
At the end of the course, participants will have a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of entrepreneurship and develop entrepreneurial mindset.
During the course there will be various exercises in planning, team building and presenting.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Two weeks
- Ten working days
- 3-4 contact hours per day
- Assignments and group activities for self-study
- Offered several times per year