Short course in Project Management
In many organizations, projects are the most important way in which activities are organized. Corporations, NGOs and governmental organizations employ project managers to design and manage projects in a variety of fields. The skill of project management is in high demand with these organizations.
Topics addressed are:
- Introduction to projects and project
- Design of projects: goals and objectives, activities, time and financial plans
- Leadership and team building
- Use of project management software
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Project management standards
At the end of the course, participants will have a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of project management and their practical application.
During the course there will be various exercises in planning, team building and presenting. Besides that participants will work either on their own project plans or on a project provided during the course.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Two weeks
- Ten working days
- 3-4 contact hours per day
- Assignments and group activities for self-study
- Offered several times per year