€ 1,800 (excl. 21% VAT) including course materials, and lunches and snacks if applicable. Incase of Online Participation, lunches will be borne by participants. These fees do not include hotel accommodation.
IBSH The Hague Campus
Short Course in Finance for Non- Financial Managers
Two Day Course
Understand the financial impact of decisions
During Finance for Non-Financial Managers, you will acquire a strong grounding in the most widely used financial tools. In two days on campus – plus some online work prior to and after the course – you will learn about financial reporting in balance sheets, cash flow and income statements, and how these are used for decision-making, performance management, business improvements and valuation.
As a skilled manager, do you feel daunted by discussions with finance professionals, and want to quickly grasp the important aspects of
finance? In this two-day programme, you can learn ‘the language’ of finance from guided explorations of companies’ financial statements,
financial valuations of investments, and reports from company departments.
Day 1: 09:00 – 18:30
- Financial statements in more detail
- Harvard case study: practising financial statements
- Analysing financial statements
- Practising analysing financial statements
Day 2: 09:00 – 18:30
- Time value of trading options
- Risk and return in investments
- Alternative investment criteria
- Case study: practicing investment analysis