Being an entrepreneur, starting up and managing new businesses, is one of the most exciting and challenging things you can do in the field of business. An entrepreneur needs a wide range of knowledge and skills. This course covers important elements of entrepreneurship, such as finding and protecting a business idea, attracting funding, finding a market and a marketing strategy and leadership.
Topics addressed are:
- Entrepreneurship and the entrepreneurial mindset
- Creativity, innovation and protecting the idea
- Leadership and team work
- Planning: time, finances and resources
- Elements of a business plan: business canvas
- Elements of a marketing strategy
- Principles of investment financing
- Risk analysis and risk perception
- Business strategy and principles of decision making
- Presenting a business idea
At the end of the course, participants will have a good understanding of the fundamental concepts of entrepreneurship and develop entrepreneurial mindset.
During the course there will be various exercises in planning, team building and presenting.
Participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Two weeks
- Ten working days
- 3-4 contact hours per day
- Assignments and group activities for self-study
- Offered several times per year- Next course is March 2020